Addiction Has No Face
In Logan County, Narcan has saved lives. Do you have 10 minutes to save a life?
Educational presentation covering:
- Signs of an opioid overdose
- How to administer Narcan
- Free Narcan kit with face shield when available (grant funded)
- Information on surrounding treatment facilities, and support groups.
30 minute training courses held at the Logan County Health District
- Wednesday January 15th 2020 • TIME: 1:00 pm
- Tuesday February 11th 2020 • TIME: 1:00 pm
- Wednesday March 18th 2020 • TIME: 1:00 pm
- Tuesday April 21st 2020 • TIME: 1:00 pm
Stop in for individual training:
Monday –Friday 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Call 937-651-6204 to register for the LCHD Location or group training requests.
The Logan County Health District is Committed to the health and well-being of Logan County residents. You can help us save a life by getting trained and carrying easy to use Narcan Nasal Spray to be used in an opioid overdose.