Our office hours are returning to 8:30-4 Monday through Friday beginning Monday, May 4, 2020.
- Birth & death records requests will be accepted in person via our walk-up window from 8:30-4 Monday – Friday. Records may still be requested via telephone by calling (937) 592-9040 or via the drop box with payment of exact change.
- Information on birth & death records requests, water samples and more will remain available online at www.loganhealth.org and inside our front door.
- Environmental services such as wells, septic, plumbing, water samples, food service, parks, camps, pools, etc. will continue to be offered but please expect some delays. Contact us at (937) 592-9040 or e-mail LCHD@loganhealth.org.
- Nursing services remain focused on efforts surrounding COVID-19. For available services and records requests, please call (937) 592-9040.
- Narcan classes are still available online: www.loganhealth.org/narcan
- Logan County WIC is still open! Visits will continue to be curbside until further notice. Please call (937) 599-3345 before coming and when you arrive.