Immunizations are offered at the LCHD office by appointment every:
- Monday 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
- Tuesday 3:00 to 4:00 pm
- EVERY Thursday morning 10:00 am to 11:00 am
- 1st Thursday of each month from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Please call 937-651-6186 to schedule an appointment.
We accept the following private insurances: Anthem, Aetna, Medical Mutual and most Ohio Medicaid Plans.
TB tests offered on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30 – Noon and 1:30 – 4 p.m.
Arrangements will be made with the nurse when to return to obtain results. $20.00 cash or check per test. Most Ohio Medicaid accepted. We do not bill private insurance for this service.
- Students entering the 7th, 8th and 12th grade are required to have at least one dose of the meningococcal and Tdap vaccine prior to school entry
- Students entering 12th grade must have a second dose of meningococcal vaccine, with a minimum interval between 8 weeks prior to entry. If the first dose of meningococcal vaccine was administered after the 16th birthday, a second dose is not required.
LCHD participates in the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program to help ensure that all children have access to the vaccines they need. Childhood Immunizations mandated by the Ohio Department of Health are $21.00 per administration fee. No VFC eligible child is turned away due to inability to pay.
If you plan on bringing your child to clinic, please bring a copy of their immunization records and the child’s Medicaid card, if they have one.
If the parent/guardian is unable to bring the child then a note giving permission for someone else to bring the child or a completed Child Immunization Questionnaire must be presented at the time of the visit.
Every effort is made to give all vaccinations a child is eligible for at the time of a single visit to help keep children up-to-date according to the recommended immunization schedule. Administration of as many vaccines at the same time as staffing will permit is also less traumatic for the child.
The Health District seeks to comply with the Healthy People 2020 goal that 90% of children will be completely immunized & up-to-date by the age of 3.